Monday, June 4, 2012

Modern Pin Up Hair: Suicide Roll

Having dreadlocks definitely isn't for everyone, but I love them!


I used to think that there were only a few ways to style dreads, but lately I've been determined to experiment.

For the past few nights, I've been watching tutorial after tutorial on pin up hairstyles. I just love them! they're retro without being tacky, and you can pair them with just about any outfit.

I decided to try the "suicide roll" first. It's relatively easy, and only takes a few bobby pins.


It looks a bit frizzy- Arlo got ahold of it :(
 it's alright, though. I like it a lot! Jacob thinks it looks a tad bit like a cinnamon bun. but i like those too, so it's okay :) :)


do you guys ever play with different hairstyles?

love, chelsea

 

No comments:

Post a Comment