Thursday, July 12, 2012

dream


sometimes, a day seems so incredibly long. especially in the summer. on these days specifically, i think about my dreams. I used to write in a dream journal, until i got pregnant. ever since then, my dreams have either taken a scary turn (i stopped writing those down), or i just cannot recall them once i wake up. however, I'd like to start it back up again. It's so funny to go through my dream journal, because it can inspire me. I used to paint a lot, and a few paintings have sprouted up from the seeds of my dreams. dreams are important, and they can speak to you in a very meaningful, and deep way. dreams can tell you things about yourself that you never knew. think about how delightful it is- that feeling just before you fall asleep.

dream away all despair- for in dreams, anything is possible

No comments:

Post a Comment