Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sometimes You Need To Remind Yourself That You Are Awesome

When the going gets tough, and it will, the tough get GOING!
(is that how it goes?)
I have every intention of doing so.

A few weeks ago, I decided that I was going to do something for MYSELF for once. Being a mother is the most amazing and positive thing that's ever happened to me, but sometimes I don't even have enough "me" time to take a shower. I decided to become an It Works! Distributor for very many reasons:
I believe in the product
It's something that helps bring positivity to the CUSTOMER AND THE DISTRIBUTOR
I love that they provide herbal supplements
I can work mostly from home
and most fantastically-
It's a seriously great way to get in touch with people. Communication with the outside world is something that stay at home moms CRAVE! I love people so much, and I yearn to hear their stories//to help heal any wound that I can. I've always had a huge passion for healing, and I feel that this can help me on my quest.

I don't feel like I need to be a pushy salesperson (like I have had to do in EVERY SINGLE JOB I'VE EVER HAD) with It Works!. I really feel it's a very valuable asset to my life (which is funny, because I only had to pay $99 to start).
Something I have experienced a LOT of, however, is people bringing me down. "Haters", if you will. People think I'm locked into some kind of scamming downward spiral into Hades where I'll be selling useless nonsense to people who will never want or need it. Completely the opposite. I see results from the work that I perform. I don't work long hours with little monetary results. If I work hard, it will pay off immensely.

Anyway- I hope this didn't sound like a sales pitch. I just really needed to express this to the interweb. I am not a sales robot, and I never will be :)

https://chelseaballou.myitworks.com  < if you feel your calling is to be a Distributor, now is the time to jump aboard. It's only $99 through the month of August. If you want to try it, I'm running a first-timers special. EMAIL ME!

now for some inspiration. do what you love, and love what you do:




No comments:

Post a Comment